Our goal is to provide a simple and secure solution for your future. An Estate Plan fulfills the legacy of a Financial Plan and helps create a peace of mind.
We are proud to offer a cost-effective estate planning solution
We have developed a relationship where our office can coordinate information to help provide you with an estate plan in a time-efficient and cost-effective manner. Your estate plan is then prepared and reviewed in less than a week by industry professionals (estate planners/attorneys) to give you a professional estate plan.
Every plan that we coordinate has the ability to include information that addresses conduit language for IRA’s, opportunities to convert shares to a Special Needs Trust or postpone distribution in exceptional circumstances (example: drug use), state-specific requirements, flexibility plan for unknown changes in State and Federal Estate Tax Law, and more.
Estate Planning Package includes:
60%Of Americans say they would like and Estate Plan, but haven’t gotten around to it yet1
88%Of Americans believe for someone to pass away without an estate plan is irresponsible, inconsiderate, and ignorant.2
100%Of Americans that have a completed or updated an out-of-date Estate Plan:3
- Have confidence their affairs are in order for their loved ones
- Feel in greater control of their end-of-life medical decisions and that their family could advocate for them with confidence
- More comfortable communicating with the next generation about the future
2. https://mlaem.fs.ml.com/content/dam/ML/Articles/pdf/ml_LegacyStudy_Final.pdf (page 16)
3. https://mlaem.fs.ml.com/content/dam/ML/Articles/pdf/ml_LegacyStudy_Final.pdf (page 20)
Already have an Estate Plan? No problem.
Even if you are a family that has completed their estate plan, this relationship can review your existing documents and provide a list of follow up questions to see if it is up to date. If you know that a number of things have changed, this system can do brand new documents for you while using your existing trust name and date (this prevents having to re-register assets already in the trust).
Who can use this system?
If you are disinheriting children, feel like you have heirs that will litigate after your death, or have extremely unusual beneficiary needs, this system may NOT be for you. We can refer you to one of our local estate planning attorneys for these needs.
If you have a young and growing family that wants to provide for your children in a responsible manner (spacing out distributions over time), this system may be for you.
If you have put off doing your estate plan for YEARS because of cost, logistics in meeting with an attorney, or a simple lack of desire to talk about the inevitable, this system may also be for you.
The system can also handle situations where you may have a special needs child or a child who is not financially responsible.
The system will need to know the answers to five major questions:
1. Beneficiaries – Who is going to get everything?
2. Method of Distribution – How are the beneficiaries going to get everything (ages, no restrictions, etc.)?
3. Trustee/Executor/Power of Attorney – Who will make financial decisions for you if you cannot?
4. Health Care POA – Who will make health care decisions for you if you cannot?
5. Guardian (if necessary) – Who will have physical custody of minor children?